Microsoft Azure Authenticator
Quickly and securely verify your identity online, for all of your accounts
Just a couple bug fixes...
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECEIVE_SMS: Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- USE_FINGERPRINT: Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.